Award-winning news reporter and magazine feature writer Elena Acoba continues her discussion with Family Legacy Video, Inc. president and award-winning legacy video producer Steve Pender.
In Part 3, the focus turns to the legacy video production process.
Questions Steve addresses in this segment include:
• How does someone hire Family Legacy Video, Inc.?
• Please provide an overview of the legacy video production process.
• How much does a legacy video cost?
• How long does it take from contract signing to delivery?
• What decisions does someone have to make before starting a legacy video project?
• How do you ease a reluctant storyteller’s concerns about appearing in a legacy video?
• How much control do a client and storyteller have over the finished legacy video?
• Does an interview have to be done all at one time?
Elena and Steve conclude their discussion about the legacy video production process in Part 4.
If you’d like to watch excerpts from a variety of legacy videos produced by Family Legacy Video®, you’ll find them here.