In this episode, the second part of a four-part series, award-winning news reporter and magazine feature writer Elena Acoba continues her interview with Family Legacy Video, Inc. president and award-winning legacy video producer Steve Pender.
Questions Steve addresses in this segment include:
• What if my family doesn’t have a “fancy” story?
• I’d love to put my family’s story into the context of general history. Can that be done in a legacy video?
• What do I need for a legacy video?
• Do I need a specific topic for my legacy video?
• When did legacy videos become popular?
• Why do you create legacy videos?
• What’s your legacy video story, Steve?
• What do you like best about producing legacy videos?
• How many legacy videos has your company created?
• Does everyone have a story to tell?
If you’d like to watch excerpts from a variety of legacy videos produced by Family Legacy Video®, you’ll find them here.